Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

© Alamy

© Alamy

Tara Macchione, Senior Editor

The hustle and bustle of holiday shopping has begun. Adjustments to accommodate holiday shoppers are being made, mall hours have changed to stay open later, valet parking is becoming more popular and sales are happening. Buying gifts can be exciting yet frustrating, especially if it’s for those we love and care about, because we want them to enjoy what they got. Here is a guide to some of this years most popular gifts.

S’well

One of the most popular water bottles on the market, you can’t go wrong with this great gift. It’s an insulated stainless steel bottle that keeps your beverage hot or cold for hours. These bottles and cups come in an assortment of different sizes, shapes, colors and patterns.There is even the option to personalize them my putting a name, initials or a written message on them. These bottles are the perfect gift for all ages, you can’t go wrong with them! They’re available online and in stores for a starting price of: $45.99
Sugar Paper Agendas

This is the perfect gift for that one person in your life who is always super organized. The person who has their days planned out from start to finish, whether they’re writing down the next time they have work or their next appointment. It is also perfect for both college and high school students, it helps to organize when assignments are due and what time classes are. This is a cute decorative and creative way to stay organized. These cute little planners are available both in stores and online for the affordable starting price of just: $10.00.

LaRoma® 3-Quart Glass Microwave Popcorn Popper

Popcorn popper is the perfect Christmas gift for the movie junkie we all know and love. This is one of the best options to make popcorn at home, it’s healthy, uses no oil and still has the same great taste. It is also dishwasher safe, and can pop a full bowl of popcorn in just 3 minutes so you can make it to the TV to begin watching your favorite show or movie. This is available at Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, Macy’s and Walmart for $19.99.

Fitbit Alta

This is the perfect gift for the techie/ in shape friends. Fitbits have become very popular over the past few years. The fitbit alta is the slimmest style yet with interchangeable bands yet, it still has the same great technology. Track: activity, sleep and receive reminders to move as well as smart notifications. Fitbits have 2 year accidental damage coverage. This holiday gift is on sale for $119.95

.Puravida Bracelets

These bracelets are adorable and the perfect way to give back. The story behind them is moving, after two college students went to Costa Rica, they found two Costa Ricans living in poverty selling these beautiful bracelets that they claimed captured the journey of the trip. These students decided to partner with the people selling these bracelets in order to help spread the “Puravida (beautiful life) Spirit”. Now people worldwide are wearing these bracelets sold online, and helping to give back to charity. These bracelets are sold at puravidabraclets.com for as little as $5.00.

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Opinions

Was Winfrey’s Golden Globe speech the beginning of her campagin?

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Features

Year 1 of the Trump Presidency: A timeline of events

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Features

Fall Sports Seniors say Goodbye

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Sports

Holiday Sports Traditions

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Entertainment

A Royal Engagement

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Entertainment

Best Selling Books of 2017 so far

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

News

Westwood’s middle school referendum

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Sports

Westwood Girls’ Soccer beats Ramsey 1-0

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

News

Spirit Week Point Totals!: Cardinal Pride and WEEK TOTALS!

• Holiday Shopping Trends this Season

Sports

Girls’ soccer beats Hawthorne in OT in state quarterfinal

Holiday Shopping Trends this Season