10 Good New Years Resolution Ideas
January 12, 2017
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Start your year off right by creating a list of New Year’s Resolutions. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Eat less sugar: Eat all foods in moderation. Attempt to keep a healthy and balanced diet.
- Save more money: Get a job, save up all the money you receive and spend it wisely.
- Spend time wisely: Do not procrastinate if you have work to do. Organize your priorities.
- Spend more time with family/friends: Show affection to those around you that you care about.
- Exercise more: Stay healthy and try to set up a workout routine.
- Commit: Stay true to your goals and resolutions. They don’t have to be huge. Make them attainable for you and your schedule.
- Spend more time outdoors: Get plenty fresh air and enjoy time doing outdoor activities.
- Do your work: Do not cut corners. Do all your work, and do it as best you can. Make yourself proud.
- Provide help: Be a helpful person and support those around you that you believe need help.
- Get more sleep: Finally, get plenty rest. Not only is it healthy, but it is also a great way to have energy to complete other resolutions.